Thank you for bringing your creative genius to the table! We are so excited to get decorating!
We will provide the tree or wreath that you must use; but remember the costs for all the decorations are your responsibility.
As you are planning your theme and ideas, don’t forget to consult with your sponsor to make sure they align with their company image and outlook.
Themes should be appropriate for any home or business but they must be submitted in writing so we can try to avoid as many mistakes as possible on signage.
A donation letter for your taxes is available if you need one, so please just ask.
Designer Entry Forms
Trees / Wreaths
Jr. Parade of Trees
- Step Stool (for trees)
- Wire cutters
- Floral wire
- Glue gun and sticks
- Extension cord (to work off of until the
power is connected)
- Garden gloves
- Drinks and snacks
- Warm jacket & socks
Please refrain from using fragile or glass ornaments as they could break in transport.
Please refrain from using company logos or company products as not to advertise.
All items used to decorate will go with the arrangement! It will be delivered to the sponsor or the raffle winner. DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES THAT YOU WANT BACK!!
Please make sure that your tree topper is not too heavy and that it can be easily removed by volunteers prior to the tree being transported to its new home. We do not want to replace a tree or ornaments because a tree has toppled over because it was top-heavy.
(Be prepared to fluff, buff or repair your arrangement at its final destination.)
ABSOLUTELY NO SPRAY PAINT or any aerosol based can products are allowed in the Arena! You may do this outside in the back of the Arena! THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please use the tree we have provided. Follow the instructions on how to attach the tree bag (very important).
- Open bag… Correct it has no bottom!
- Put the tree in the bag.
- Gather and zip tie the bottom edge of the bag to the base of the tree above the stand and below the
- Fluff the bag under the tree to add fullness.
- Then add batting to add even more fullness.
- Top with a sheet for even more!
- Then add your tree skirt when you are ready. (Tree
Skirts are required!)
- If you are adding more lights to your tree, you may need to provide an additional power cord and strips.
- Tree toppers – if your tree topper is overly heavy please make sure that it can be easily removed by volunteers
prior to transport to its new home or plan to come to the Arena to help remove it so your tree will not break
during travel to its new home
Trees must be completed and approved by the Designer Committee by 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 10th.
- Please use the wreath we have provided.
- The wreath should be the focal point of your design.
- It should not exceed 36 inches around.
- If you plan on using lights on your wreath and they need plugged-in , please note it on your
theme/contract form. If your lights are battery
operated, it is the designer’s responsibility to turn them on and off and replace batteries as needed.
- Please note the top of your wreath upon check-in.
Wreaths can be turned in Tuesday, November 9th starting at 9am –Wednesday, November 10th by 6:00 pm.
Tree and wreath designers may decorate from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 9th and Wednesday, November 10th.
Thank you so much for your contribution of time and talent to the Festival of Trees.
You are truly a gift and a treasure and we could not hold this event without you!
Please do not hesitate to contact Linda Anderson with questions or for more information.
217-497-5413 – email@example.com